Thursday, November 29, 2012

Feeling like the frosting of a cupcake - Feeling like a sir

 Hey lovies, 
Today was another boring day at school! We actually would have preferred strolling through the city with a cup of coffee and just focusing on our blog! ;-) - But what did the Rolling stones say? - You can't always get what you want http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIX0ZDqDljA ;-)
Tell us what you think about this post! 
Lots of love :-)  xxx






 This is actually a bow tie which my dad used to wear about 20 years ago. Isn't that crazy? :-)




8 comments:

  1. Love both outfits.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.:)
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,for the follow.^^
    Follow back on bloglovin #18.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cotton candy pink on both of you!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, I like these photos so much!!, I love what you're wearing! :) would you like to follow each other via bloglovin and gfc? I will be very happy if you also check out my blog :)
    Have a nice weekend! Kisses

    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pink coat. It's so lovely! xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with the shoes,honey!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. following seems like a good idea to me!
    hihi,
    just write me a message!
    liefs, laila.
    www.attheboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - totally makes our day :-)